Promotional Products Blog!
Why use promotional items?
Promotional items work!
Here are some of the facts:
- Instant recall: More than 8 out of 10 (84%) respondents remembered the advertisers of the promotional item they're received.
- Most impressive: The average CPI (Cost Per Impression ) of an promotional item is $0.004; as a result, marketers get a more favorable return on investment from promotional items than nearly any other popular advertising media.
- Very impressionable: 42% of respondents had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item. And nearly a quarter (24%) said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
- It's all business: Most respondents (62%) have done business with the advertiser on a promotional item after receiving the item.
- Pens are in: Writing instruments are the most-recalled promotional items (54% of respondents recall owning them), followed by shirts, caps and bags.
- User-friendly: The majority (81%) of promotional items were kept because they were considered useful.
- Staying power: More than three-quarters of respondents have had their promotional items for more than 6 months.
- Bag it!: Among wearables, bags were reported to be used most frequently with respondents indicating that they used their bags an average of 9 times per month. They also deliver the most impressions: Each bag averages 1,038 impressions per month.
Source: Advertising Specialties Impressions
© Copyright 1998 - 2011 All Rights Reserved.
WhatDoYouNeed.com, P.O. Box 296, Warnerville, NY 12187-0296
Custom Printed Promotional Products Blog!